Dr Greg Madison
Chartered Psychologist (BPS) and Registered Existential Psychotherapist AFBPsS, UKCP, EAP, WCPC, BPS Chartered Psychol, HCPC, EuroPsy PhD, Post-MA (CPsychol), AdvDip (ExistPsychoth), MA (Psychiatric Studies), BA (Hons) Psych
I am originally from western Canada and have lived, worked, and studied over half my life in Europe; Norway, Ireland, Sheffield, mostly in London & now also in Brighton & Hove.
I am a Chartered Psychologist (BPS) and Registered existential Psychotherapist (UKCP). My academic studies in psychology began in 1979 and I have been practicing as a psychotherapist and Focusing trainer for over twenty-five years. In addition to maintaining a private practice, I lecture internationally and have worked therapeutically with people in a great variety of settings, from high-level public figures to children living on the street, and areas including:
- Medical issues and relationship to body
- Identity issues, difference, sexuality, being an ‘outsider’, ‘not-belonging’, issues of ‘home’
- Highly successful creatives, executives and business professionals
- A range of presenting issues including relationships, depression, anxiety, bereavement, life transitions, meaning, personal growth, work-life balance, stress etc.
- Supervising experienced psychotherapists, psychologists, coaches and counsellors
- Training in the body-mindfulness practice of Focusing
Tel: +44 (0) 7941300871